Hey there! My name's Stacy, and I'm a makeshift interviewer for HeroRealm.com, an online comics magazine. This weekend we are hosting a comicon that will feature Terry Moore, and as such, we get a special interview with him. This precious little responsibility has fallen onto me. Unfortunately, though I do read the series sporadically, I'm not hugely familiar with him. Thus, I'm turning to the fans. If you have any questions you'd like to have answered by Moore, please e-mail me with them. I know this is short notice, but I need them by Saturday! If you do send questions, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the finished review! Also, if you know anyone else that might have a question, please forward this along. Thanks so much for your time, I look forward to hearing from all of you!

-Stacy (*hoping he doesn't see this before she interviews him*) wink